Space, Serenity And Versatility
If you are looking for low maintenance living at its best then look no further.
This beachside retreat offers the best of low maintenance living. This modern Torrens title home is bright, spacious, single level with versatile open plan layout. Generously proportioned rooms, bathed in natural light, throughout its open plan interiors. Set back with a private leafy outlook. Level low maintenance garden. Situated in a great low-rise, low density location – Dee Why/Collaroy border. Stroll to Dee Why town centre, city transport and beaches. Walking distance to the glorious Long Reef Beach.
Level steps away from convenient corner store and coffee shop, buses to the CBD, Manly Warringah Mall and more.
Accommodation includes 4 large bedrooms (all with built in robes). Master suite has additional walk in robe as well as custom built mirrored robe with enclosed dresser plus ensuite with large capacity storage vanity and exhaust fan/heat lamps.
Four large, adaptable, distinctly separate living areas:-
1. Formal Lounge with large windows
2. Formal dining room with large windows
3. Family room with raked ceiling, large sliding doors to paved courtyard
4. Family Lounge/games room with bay windows. Large sliding doors to courtyard
Many features including:-
• Extra large windows and glass doors capturing sunshine, sea breezes and ocean sounds.
• Large modern kitchen with double thickness edged granite bench tops (breakfast bar) and gas appliances. Range hood and ceiling exhaust fan. Tumbled stone inlaid flooring.
• Electronic Dishwasher & Westinghouse Stove & Microwave.
• Convenient 3 way main bathroom with large capacity storage vanity. Exhaust fan/Heat lamps to shower area.
• Separate large laundry with exhaust fan.
• Single garage with remote controlled garage door. Plus 1 car space on driveway.
• Internal access from garage.
• 160 Litre Gas hot water system
• 4 gas points for interior heating.
• Fully integrated security system with internal movement detectors & sensors on all windows and doors.
• Key locked windows
• Security screen doors.
• External lighting sensors.
• Insect screens on all windows and external doors.
• Great broadband speed only 100 meters from exchange.
• Foxtel TV Digital satellite dish – 2 internal connection points.
• Multiple TV outlets (5 Rooms).
• Multiple Telephone connections (5 ).
• Skylight in the hallway.
• Dimmer switches in the Dining and Living Area.and Family Lounge/games room.
• Double insulation in ceiling. Insulated walls.
• Side gates ensure privacy and security.
• External Power Point.
• Raised garden beds.
• Two outdoor taps.
• Large capacity clothes line.
• Very private rear courtyard.
Easy access to many facilities including:-
• Private schools
• Public schools
• Playing fields
• Golf courses
• Boat ramp
• Fishing spots.
• Restaurants, café’s and coffee shops
• A few minutes to shopping destinations, Dee Why Grand, Warringah Mall, Centro Warriewood
• Medical centres and specialists
Council Rates: Approx $326.50 p/q
Water Rates: Approx: $172.50 p/q